The following legal notices apply to the Hosted ISO/IEC 17025 websites OpenTestLab provides to its' subscribers. This notice does not apply to www.opentestlab.org.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Laboratory License: Fees paid to OpenTestLab grants Laboratory the use of one (1) unique url, provided by OpenTestLab.
- User License: Fees paid to OpenTestLab grant up to forty (40) active user licenses for employees.
- Laboratory responsible for use of copyrighted materials uploaded to OpenTestLab.org.
- Laboratory responsible for individual content created and/or modified on OpenTestLab.org.
- Written materials provided by OpenTestLab grant non-exclusive copyright to Laboratory.
- OpenTestLab will perform weekly backups of all files uploaded by Laboratory to OpenTestLab.org
- OpenTestLab will perform daily backups of the Laboratory database.
- Laboratory recognizes that backups of files and databases only allows restoration points to previous known good conditions.
- There is no guarantee of the amount of Up-Time of the Hosted Quality System. OpenTestLab is not responsible for any down time caused by any provider's hardware or network malfunction which is outside of our capability to directly correct.
- Cancellation: OpenTestLab reserves the right to cancel Laboratory License and/or any User License without notice.
Because much of the content on a hosted ISO/IEC 17025 Quality Site is imbedded in html code, the term software is used to refer to the hosted site's content and the copyright below transfers the copyrightable material, belonging to the OpenTestLab subscriber, to the OpenTestLab subscriber, including content originally provided by OpenTestLab.
Copyright © 2013, OpenTestLab
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted with the following restrictions:
- Content, belonging to the OpenTestLab subscriber and presiding in the subscriber's account, is transferred full copyright of said content, including content originally provided by OpenTestLab.
- Material that is not copyrightable by OpenTestLab, will remain the copyright of its respective owners.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OPENTESTLAB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.